WorldWeCan™ Exclusive Limited Edition. Eco-Friendly T-Shirt that Saves the Planet!
- Save the Planet & Humanity: your purchase will combine with those of other supporters to create a multiplier effect, help humanitarian projects, support independent artists, create jobs, save the planet and humanity!
Incredible Value: this item supports vital causes to save our planet.
- Super soft, cozy and stylish – say hello to your new favorite t-shirt.
- Save Humanity & the Planet: your purchase contributes to key causes to save our lives, families and humanity.
- Fantastic Art: by independent artists – dress different.
- High Quality: quality materials, iconic design.
- Durable: made to last, more valuable, sustainable.
- Eco-Friendly: environmentally friendly production.
- Eco-Friendly Inks: OEKO-Tex 100 certified.
- Better for your Skin: non-toxic materials, good for any skin.
- Ethically Made: supports fair wages, work conditions, W.R.A.P. certified.
- Create Jobs: support independent artists and jobs worldwide.
- Evolve: empower yourself, empower humanity.
- Vegan & Cruelty Free: no animal cruelty, leather or skins, vegan item.
- Virtually Zero Waste: our production is highly efficient and recycled.
- Sustainable: consumption of our planet’s resources is minimized.
- Limited Edition: limited, exclusive, only available online.
- Special: each piece is unique, one-of-a-kind, made to order.
- 100% Free of Child Labor: save the children, say no to child labor.
- 100% Sweatshop Free: our supply chain is 100% ethical.
- Weight: 4.2 ounces / y² | 142 grams / m²
- 100% ring-spun combed cotton.
- Ring-spun cotton makes it softer, nicer than the cheap cotton that a lot of tees are made of.
- Pre-shrunk fabric (preventing shrinking).
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping. Side-seamed.
- The colors you see on the digital screen may not be 100% exact.
- 100% eco-certified water-based inks from OEKO-TEX®’s ECO PASSPORT.
- Inks are non-toxic, non-hazardous, and soluble in water. They’re free from heavy metals, formaldehyde, and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE). Sustainable and toxic free.
- Shipping from our facilities in Europe, North America & Central America.
- More than 99% of our orders arrive perfectly. If the product is incorrect or defective, we will be happy to replace it for you.
Made to order art apparel. To prevent waste we print and ship your art goods on demand. Wash before wearing since they will have a fresh print smell!
How to Love & Care for Your Shirt:
Turn shirt inside out and wash cold on gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Do not use fabric softeners, do not bleach or dry clean. Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life. Do not iron decoration. If ironing is required, turn on low heat and iron on reverse side of print.
Environmentally friendly packaging bags made from recycled polyester and recycled cardboard. The bags used in our packaging are recyclable, low-density polyethylene, FDA and USDA compliant.
Carbon Neutral Shipment:
The shipping pollution of all your orders is neutralized because we direct part of the profits to protect essential forests, reforestation and carbon offsetting projects.
Proof of Progress:
We manage and track our humanitarian and environmental projects from beginning to end. When a project is complete, we provide a report along with photos of the children and community that have been impacted by your donation.
Completing the Order:
When you complete the order, you will receive the order confirmation with a tracking number. And the satisfaction of acting towards saving our lives, planet and future generations!
Find Your Size:
Measure the half chest and height of a sweatshirt you own and choose the closest one on the table below!